VEDA IIT (VLSI Engineering and Design Automation) is an industry driven state-of-the-art training institute of excellence in the fields of VLSI Design and Development, and User Experience Design. VEDA IIT, a teaching professional industry, conducts an MS Program in VLSI Engineering , which is a collaborative program of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India and a Consortium of VLSI Design Houses.
Years of Continued Success
Combined Years of Faculty Experience
Batches of M.S. and Diploma Students
Some of the salient facts about VEDA IIT
- The Directors of VEDA IIT have long-standing association with ASIC industry both, in Logic and Physical Design and extensive exposure to EDA industry both in India and USA.
- The promoter of VEDA IIT is also the founder of several other companies in the field and is known as a successful entrepreneur.
- VEDA IIT is associated with a consortium of VLSI Design Houses for their participation in designing and structuring the curricula and also for their active involvement in imparting Industry Oriented Training on contemporary VLSI Design.
- VEDA has conducted several programs, training several hundreds of engineers and all of them are employed in reputed VLSI companies across the globe.
- Faculty consists of experts from reputed Industries and Universities .
- VEDA IIT is taking up R & D activities in a phased manner.
A.P. State Council of Higher Education,(APSCHE)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,(JNTU)
First Technological University in India, Accredited by NAAC as “A” grade University
VLSI & EBD Domain
Tools used in these Domains
User eXperience Domain
Tools used in this Domain