VEDA IIT (VLSI Engineering and Design Automation) is an industry driven state-of-the-art training institute of excellence in the fields of VLSI Design and Development, and User Experience Design.
VEDA IIT, a teaching professional industry, conducts an MS Program in VLSI Engineering , which is a collaborative program of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India and a Consortium of VLSI Design Houses.
VEDA IIT recruits and provides corporate training for Consortium Companies.
Years of Continued Success
Combined Years of Faculty Experience
Batches of M.S. and Diploma Students
Some of the salient facts about VEDA IIT
- The Directors of VEDA IIT have long-standing association with ASIC industry. They are established leaders in VLSI Logic Design, VLSI AMS Design and VLSI Physical Design. They have extensive exposure to EDA industry both in India and USA.
- The promoter of VEDA IIT is also the founder of several other VLSI companies and is known as a successful entrepreneur. He is also instrumental in bringing latest technologies to India like Visual Effects (VFX) and User Experience (UX).
- VEDA IIT is associated with a consortium of VLSI Design Houses for their participation in designing and structuring the curricula and also for their active involvement in imparting Industry Oriented Training on contemporary VLSI Design.
- VEDA has conducted several programs, training several hundreds of engineers and all of them are employed in reputed VLSI companies across the globe.
- Faculty consists of experts from reputed Industries and Universities .
- VEDA IIT is taking up R & D activities in a phased manner.