First Semester(First Year)
- VLSI 101 Advanced Digital Design.
- VLSI 102 Programming Languages.
- VLSI 103 Hardware design and simulation using Verilog.
- VLSI 104 Processor Architecture
- VLSI 105 Transferable Skills.
- VLSI 106 HLL Programming Lab.
- VLSI 107 SHELL and Scripting Languages Lab.
- VLSI 108 HDL – Verilog Lab.
- VLSI 109 Basic Verification Lab.
- VLSI 110 RISC Processor Programming Lab.
Second Semester(First Year)
- VLSI 201 VLSI Verification methodologies
- VLSI 202 ASIC/FPGA Synthesis & Design For Testability
- VLSI 203 VLSI Physical Design
- VLSI 204 Advanced System Design
- VLSI 205 Interface Protocols and Controllers
- VLSI 206 Transferable Skills Lab
- VLSI 207 Advanced Verification Lab
- VLSI 208 ASIC/FPGA Synthesis & DFT Lab
- VLSI 209 X86 Processor Lab
- VLSI 210 VLSI Physical Design and Verification Lab
Third and Fourth Semesters(Second Year)
- VLSI 301 Industry Live Project(s)/On job project(s)
- Project work( 1 1/2 semester)
- Seminar on the project work
- Project work evaluation, Application of Transferable Skills to the project
- Project(s) dissertation and Viva at the end of 4th semester
- Project Seminar