CAREER PROSPECTS – WEB DEVELOPMENT
After successful completion of the training program, sponsored candidates will get into job in the consortium companies, to start as engineer trainees and then as engineers in the respective domain after one year. Normally, a fresher is given the work in the front end design. As the candidate gains experience, the candidate moves into other domains (Data base design, Server side coding, etc.) based on candidate’s expertise and available opportunities at that time. The candidate progressively moves up the ladder and becomes an experienced professional.
The main job functions in the industry can be any of the following:
- Developing website layout/user interface
- Developing Server Side logic
- Integration with various backend services and databases
- Co-working with Web Designers
- Maintenance and updating the sites on regular basis