CAREER PROSPECTS (Embedded SW Development)
After Successful completion of the training program, sponsored candidates will get jobs in consortium companies, to start with as Engineer Trainees/ Jr.Engineer Trainees and then as engineers in the respective domain after one year. Normally, a fresher is given the work in application development, driver development, platform testing, etc.
As the candidate gains experience, the candidate moves into different job functions listed below based on candidate’s expertise and available opportunities at that time.
The candidate progressively moves up the ladder and becomes an experienced professional.
- Application software development
- Driver development
- Platform Hardware design
- Board/PCB Design
- System software development
- Board Support Package (BSP) development
- Software framework development
- Software architecture
- Power management
- OS Kernel framework and integration
- Multimedia algorithm implementation
- Multimedia system software development
- System Engineering
- Hardware validation and diagnostics
- Testing & QA